The Quality Lab Technician is responsible for batch testing and analyzing chemicals per customer requirements..
Essential Job Responsibilities
Report to Manager on department performance and make recommendations for improvements.
Review and administer customer testing requirements.
Ensure lab equipment is properly maintained and operates at peak efficiency.
Perform batch testing and process per customer requirements.
Notify Manager of out-of-specification batches and adjust as directed.
Manage new product/reformulation process.
Monitor customer files and batch retains.
Assist with regulatory affairs.
Issue CAPA for batching issues and follow to completion.
Prepare written procedures, as needed, for ISO compliance.
Provide direction and assistance for junior lab technicians.
Ensure customer satisfaction related to quality lab testing.
Perform all duties as required in the Stay Safe Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Perform all job responsibilities in accordance with Goodwin Company Checks and Balances.
Hands-on or cumulative work experience may substitute for formal training.
· 2 years’ experience working in manufacturing with chemical lab testing experience preferred.
· Strong process documentation, procedure, and quality knowledge.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Must be motivated and discipline as necessary while creating positive attitudes within the workforce.
· Ability to establish priorities, multi-task and be detail oriented.
· Ability to handle multiple projects.
· Excellent time management and strong organizational planning and communications skills.
· Must be a self-starter and able to execute job task with limited supervision.
About Goodwin Company
Goodwin Company is family-owned and operated with over 92 years of experience providing liquid packing services. Our packing services include the production and distribution of retail Liquid packaging and bulk liquid packaging products for the Automotive Appearance, Automotive Additive, Household Cleaners, and Industrial Cleaners industries. We specialize in the production and distribution of existing product lines, as well as new product launches.